Skip to content
Terms & Conditions
- Vouchers purchased for Southern Biplane Adventures flights are valid for six months from the date of purchase and are not refundable. The vouchers are however transferable.
- Southern Biplanes Adventures must apply weight and height restrictions for passengers on the aircraft they operate. As a general guide max weight of 130kg and height of 200cm, under normal operating conditions, would be acceptable. If the intended passenger falls outside these guideline limitations, please contact our office prior to purchasing a voucher.
- Passengers must book their flight at least 48 hours before their preferred flight date. Southern Biplane Adventures will endeavour to book passengers on their requested date allowing for aircraft and pilot availability.
- Southern Biplane Adventures will endeavour to conduct the flight as scheduled, however reserves the right to reschedule flights if:
- Weather is unsuitable,
- The aircraft is unserviceable,
- A pilot is not available,
- The pilot considers that the passenger is for any reason not fit to fly,
- The pilot considers that any safety issue may prevent safe conduct of the flight.
- Should a flight require rescheduling for the above reasons, Southern Biplane Adventures will reschedule for the first available booking time with no penalty to the voucher holder
- Southern Biplane Adventures reserves the right to cancel a flight voucher, without refund, if a flight is cancelled as a result of:
- a passenger failing to arrive at the Southern Biplane Adventures office prior to the scheduled flight time; or
- a passenger being under the influence of drugs or alcohol at the scheduled flight time;
- the passenger behaving in a manner that is offensive; or
- the pilot deeming that the passenger is behaving, or may behave in a manner that would jepoardise the safe conduct of the flight.
- Infants cannot be carried on Southern Biplane Adventures aircraft.
- Children who have not reached their 13th birthday cannot be carried on Southern Biplanes aircraft where
seating is in the tandem configuration.
- Children who have not reached their 13th birthday may be carried on Southern Biplanes aircraft if the
seating is in side-by-side configuration.
- Notwithstanding the above, children who have not reached their 18th birthday will only be carried
onboard Southern Biplane Adventures aircraft if the pilot considers that the child is mature enough to
follow all instructions, and can be properly secured in the safety harness or seatbelt.
- Children under the age of 18 must have a “Parental Consent Form” completed by at least one of their
parents or a legal guardian, prior to flight.